Friday, November 27, 2009

Where can I find unique myspace layouts?

I want to know where I can find unique myspace layouts, like DIV codes and stuff. Some peoples layouts look so cool. mines looks so regular. I want to change it. I want the stuff to be in diffrent places. If you understand what I am talking about can you please responed and help me.



I've been on freeweblayouts.com and stuff. but all of there formats for their layoust look the same.



Where can I find unique myspace layouts?

Try



http://www.myspacebrand.com



Sometimes Ill pick a default layout then switch out like the contact table or the extended network box and then do some myspace tweaks like flipping the profile to make it look cool.



Or you could always make your own layout, theres a layout maker on that site. On the left side it says something like "Layout Generator v2".



Where can I find unique myspace layouts?

GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd