Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace layouts (pic included)?

I love making layouts and I want to share them, my husband is deployed to iraq for 15 months and it helps me pass time...does anyone know of a website that I can post them on for free...so if anyone else wants to use them they can? Here is just one of the examples that i made for my sister in law...



http://www.myspace.com/missy_k425



Myspace layouts (pic included)?

well, the only place i can think of is if you just make a myspace for your layouts. or go to createblog.com and post them there.



oh, and that's an awesome layout. :)



Myspace layouts (pic included)?

You can register on MsPremade.com %26amp; submit your layouts.



You can also search google for layout sites that you can upload them to.



Or you can make your own website, yahoo's Geocities.com is free %26amp; easy to use.



And/or you can also make a new myspace account just for your layouts.



Myspace layouts (pic included)?

I run made-for-myspace.com and I will let you upload your layouts for free. Sign up and let me know and we'll work something out.



Myspace layouts (pic included)?

Make a profile on myspace for all your layouts that is what I did,and post all the codes in your blog:)



Here is my layout site on myspace:)



http://www.myspace.com/justbecauselayout...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd