Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you make myspace layouts and then put them on your own website?

I want to make my own website with my own myspace layouts so people can use them. But how do I do that. Do I make them on paint or something....someone help mee!!



How do you make myspace layouts and then put them on your own website?

what you need to do is learn html coding. It is really easy. You can buy a book that explains the basics to you, which is all you really need.



then you need to find a place to host images. photobuck is a good site, but they may cut you off if a lot of people are using your layouts, but I would not worry about that at first.



If you want to learn how to you can copy of some of my codes at: http://www.myspacelayoutfusion.com/



Copy the code and paste it into microsoft word and try editing it, and pasting it into a myspace page, this way you can see what each part of the code does. it is pretty easy to do, it is how i learned.



good luck



How do you make myspace layouts and then put them on your own website?

go to whateverlife.com she is really nice and will talk to you email ashbo and she might even have instructions on her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd