Sunday, November 29, 2009

OMG! All my myspace layouts are disapearing in like 2 seconds (after my music starts) PLZ tell me wh

OK I have been putting up tons of myspace layouts but they all disapear, i know how to put in the html code and everything but they still disapear. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH IT???



HELP IF U CAN



THANX



OMG! All my myspace layouts are disapearing in like 2 seconds (after my music starts) PLZ tell me what to do?

After you put the layout code in, wait about 5 minutes then log out. If you log in and it does the same thing then you need to delete your myspace and just start a new 1.



OMG! All my myspace layouts are disapearing in like 2 seconds (after my music starts) PLZ tell me what to do?

you need to remove the code and get a working one. Grab one off a different site, look through google, or go to myspacebrand.com (my fave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd