Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I want to make a myspace layout site and my own default layouts! please help me get started! thanks!

i have seen other layout sites and want to make my own. but i need to know how to make the layouts. my favorite layout site deleted themselves so i wanna make my own. if you have a suggestions or anything that would help me please tell me. i really wann do this! if you have a layout site please tell me how you make your layouts! that would really help me out alot....



thanks bunchiess%26lt;333



I want to make a myspace layout site and my own default layouts! please help me get started! thanks!?

i had a popular layout site before it was hacked and i can help you out. DO NOT USE GENERATORS though. i can not stress that enough. i can hep teach you. just email me. ill let you use my old stylesheets.



I want to make a myspace layout site and my own default layouts! please help me get started! thanks!?

You will need to know " HTML" to program / write a web page, for my space you'll also need to understand about " CSS (cascading style sheets)"



For me, I am not a big fan of keeping everything enclosed in the same place, this is how I learned it a long long time ago in my programming languages and carried it over to the internet and it seems logical these days. If you keep your files at one place and link to them then you will never loose everything. If you lose your page at location one, your files are still at location 2 and you only have to rewrite another page and link to them. If you lose your files at location 2 your page is still in tact at loction 1 and you only need to upload the files and name them correctly again and your page/site will still function - this minimizes your down time.



You will want to begin with a background image, then add photos and graphics to your page. Then change fonts to your liking and have music playing...this is pretty much basic stuff ..HTML %26amp; CSS.



You could write an asf file to create aplay list for many songs, to play through the player you choose rather than only one song. You should look for " free web storage' to separate your files from the actual page and link to the files, like I said, SnapDrive offers free web space just for this, and I think, they have a free java player you can use on your pages.



Learn some Html to start with....you'll be able to do a lot with just that...



I want to make a myspace layout site and my own default layouts! please help me get started! thanks!?

To make a stunning layout like the ones you see on Myspace, I will recommend two resources



1. www.bigoo.ws



2. www.2gn.net



Either one will do well for you.



Here are the steps:



1. login to your Myspace account,



2. double click on profile [you will see several modules such as Head line, About me, Interest and so on.



3. Go to www.bigoo.ws. Use their layout generator to generate a good layout for yourself. Copy the code and return to your Myspace profile and paste the code in the appropriate box.



4. Click preview to see if you like it.



5. Click Save all changes to save



6. You can also use Myspace "Profile edit" feature. This is a new feature and is still in Beta



Hope that helps



Akanett



3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd