Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need help with myspace layouts..?

Okay i just posted a question about myspace layouts. and my problem. i did as everyone said. i tired 100 different ways and my friend tried to use the code and it still was not working. How can i narrow down what is wrong with the code or with what i am doing??



here is the url for my other question...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Please help. thanks for all answers!



I need help with myspace layouts..?

use a site that has there own profiler editor that lets you preview it and use there codes



I need help with myspace layouts..?

ok all you do is type in myspace layouts in goodle, pick the one you want, copy the code, put it into the ABOUT ME section of of profile edit and thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd