Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i get pimpyourpro.com myspace layouts off my page?

i didnt use a code i gave them my email and password to get on my myspace



How do i get pimpyourpro.com myspace layouts off my page?

So your saying instead of using the code provided on their website...you sent them your username and password that you use to login to myspace??...if I read that correctly then that pretty much means your page has been "hijacked"...and will no longer be yours...you can E-mail the myspace team and give them your site address and tell them of your dilemma and they will delete the page for you after a given time...and while your at it if your username/password for myspace is the same for any other sites you have such as banking...message boards and such you might want to change those too...



One word of strong advice...NEVER give your username and password to any site unless you know its from the actual team...and if your not sure then don't do it



How do i get pimpyourpro.com myspace layouts off my page?

go back to pimpyourpro pick the same layout but this time pick uninstall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd